Conceal Carry classes will consist of 16 total hours of training which includes both classroom and live fire on the range. We will cover a variety of topics which are outlined below. Please refer to the "Forms" section of the web site under "what to bring to class" As always, any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. firearms safety
2. the basic principles of marksmanship
3. care, cleaning, loading, and unloading of a concealable firearm
4. all applicable state and federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transportation of a firearm
5. instruction on the appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed weapon
6. An applicant for a new license shall provide proof of certification by a certified instructor that the applicant passed a live fire exercise with a concealable firearm consisting of:
* a minimum of 30 rounds on a B-27 silhouette target
* 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards
* 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards
* 10 round from a distance of 10 yards
Applicant must hit the target with a minimum of 70 percent of the rounds fired.